Monday, July 6, 2009

One More Week

Okay, so yeah it is kinda hard to find time to type out a summary of what has been going on, I know, hard to imagine. I have been so stinking busy, but right now I have some time. Just wanted to let you guys know that this is the last week of work until Daytona, Florida. =D I cannot wait. Sam, Ben, and I have been talking non-stop about the trip and how psyched we are. We all know that its not all about fun and the beach, and that there is going to be times to be serious. We all had a talk about it at the mall on Sunday. I think we all got it, and we are still pretty excited. The only thing that we really want to do, fun wise, is to go swimming at like 5:00 in the morning, in the ocean. Oh yeah, now we just have to convince Jason. So as of right now I am getting ready for our trip, well lets say adventure; yeah that sounds better. =) I got some new clothes, shoes, flip-flops and sunglasses. OH YEAH, I just ordered a new pair of Oakley Half- Jacket sunglasses, pretty sweet huh? Yeah I'm pretty excited. Alright well I am going to try to blog for the rest of the week each day. I hope I can do it. But, as of right now I have to go, I have to get ready for work. Hope you have a great day, I'll check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment