Monday, July 20, 2009

Back From Daytona

So we are officially back from from Student Life Camp @ The Beach in Daytona, well we have been for several days. Sorry, I'm just a little slow at updating my blog. But, I have an excuse. . . I have been BUSY. I mean seriously Friday night I got home like @ 9:30, Saturday I had to work on the movie for camp to show to the church and Sunday I was at church all day setting up for VBS. Oh yeah VBS, so we are having VBS this week, just F.Y.I. Moving back to Daytona, it was an amazing week. God was there and everyone in that building I hope could feel Him. It was the most amazing feeling in the world just be sitting, standing, singing in the presence of God. Throughout the week God moved through soo many lives, and it was very obvious. So, now after after an amazing week at camp we have the wonderful week of VBS. ;) During VBS I am taking care of the sound, video and lighting for the entire week. I am praying that this is going to be a smooth week at VBS. I will try my best to leave another post in the next couple of days. Have a good rest of the week. . .ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment