Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wow. . . .

So it has been almost like. . . a long time since I've blogged. I know it sounds easy, "all you have to do is type", but it's not that easy. I remember when I used to bug Jason to get him to blog, and now finally when I have one of my own, I cant blog once a week. Ugh. Well hopefully I will start to fix that. It has just been soo busy these past few weeks. With work, church, and other misc. items that occupy my time (iMovie) I haven't had time. So anywho, I got home from work around 7:00 today, it has been a long wet day but I am home at a reasonable time, and it feels pretty good. I am off until Monday, calling it a long weekend. I want to put in as many hours that I can so that I can hopefully get me a truck. I am hoping to save up a lot then get a pretty cool Ford. Corey and I were talking today and he was telling me about his first car, hopefully I can find something along those lines. Well I am stinkin hungry, I have not eaten since like 1:00 today. So maybe there will be another post tonight, depending on whats going on. So ttyl

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment