Sunday, June 14, 2009

Resting Up For Another Long Week. . .

So last week was pretty hectic, no time for blogging. With work and a surprise that I will explain in a sec., I had no time to blog. I worked 49 hours last week from Tuesday to Friday. IT WAS A LONG WEEK, to say the least. So yeah, the surprise, well anyway I wanted to surprise Kaleigh (my girlfriend) this week and see her because it has been like a month since I last saw her. We do talk on the phone and chat online, but because of work we have not had any time to get together. So, I decided that since she was leaving for camp on monday and I really wanted to see her, and there was no way that I could get off work for a whole day, I decided I would go to her church and see her. Well I asked my boss if I could get off a little early, talked to Johnny (her youth pastor) and it was all set. Dad said he would take me up to her church after we both got off work. I was a little nervous because we were a little late, but it couldn't have gone better. I walked in the church, up the stairs, and into the youth room and there she was on the front row. Ginger (the youth pastor's wife) went and told her that she thought "Stephen" was here. Kay said that there was no way and just brushed it off. Ginger insisted until she finally turned around and her eyes got sooo big, they would have made a softball look small. =) She was soo happy to see me and I was happy to see her too. We talked for a long time and I got to see her sing in person for the first time, she is SOO GOOD!! It was a great night and later she said that it was the best surprise of her life. That felt pretty cool. =D So she's going to camp next week with no cell; and OH THAT REMINDS ME. I love him to death but Jason announced today at church that there will be no cells or iPods on our camp trip either. I mean seriously. . . . . . . . ok I understand but I mean I want my phone and iPod. =P Goofy Jason. So monday through wednesday are gonna be kinda hectic at work because Corey is out of town with his girl. So I gotta make up for what Corey does. It's gonna be some big shoes to fill.

Well alright I am gonna go get some food and just chill before work starts again tomorrow. I am waiting on a call from Kaleigh but who knows when she will call. =P Have a good week, hopefully I can update you on things later in the week. ttyl

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment