Thursday, May 14, 2009

FINALLY!!!

So finally tomorrow is the last day of the 10th grade year for me. I am excited and a little sad. Many of the kids that I have come to know and love will not be at King's next year and I am a little bummed about that. Also, I don't really like the idea of not being able to see these kids twice a week (yeah especially one person =)) I have got a TON planned for this summer though, and I am starting it off great. Tomorrow is only a half day at King's and after that me and some of the kids from school are going to go eat at Five Guys then go see X-Men: Origins. I heard that the movie is pretty sweet but I will find out tomorrow. Well it's 9:30 and I still have one more final to take or at least study for. I am so sick of these tests and all the school garbage. Ughh Well tomorrow is it, I will let you know how my summer is going to be and how the movie was later. 

Signing Off,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment